We do not permit trading activity consistent with malicious practices in either the Assessment or Funded states. Trading styles deemed malicious include, but are not limited to:
• Exploiting errors or latency in the pricing and/or platform(s) provided by the Broker
• Utilizing non-public and/or insider information
• Front-running of trades placed elsewhere
• Trading in any way that jeopardizes the relationship Prop Account has with a broker or may result in the canceling of trades
• Trading in any way that creates regulatory issues for the Broker
• Utilizing any third-party strategy, off-the-shelf strategy or one marketed to pass assessment accounts
• Utilizing one strategy to pass an assessment and then utilizing a different strategy in a funded account.
There are a number of companies marketing and selling off-the-shelf EA’s aimed at passing Evaluations/Funded Challenges. This is NOT a representation of a gainable trader and falls under Malicious Practices.