You are also prohibited from using any trading strategy that is expressly prohibited by the Company or the Brokers it uses. Such prohibited trading (“Prohibited Trading”) shall include, but not be limited to:
- Exploiting errors or latency in the pricing and/or platform(s) provided by the Broker
- Utilizing non-public and/or insider information
- Front-running of trades placed elsewhere
- Trading in any way that jeopardizes the relationship that the Company has with a Broker or may result in the canceling of trades
- Trading in any way that creates regulatory issues for the Broker
- Utilizing any third-party strategy, off-the-shelf strategy or one marketed to pass challenge accounts
- Utilizing one strategy to pass an assessment and then utilizing a different strategy in a funded account, as determined by the Company in cooperation with Prop Account, LLC at their discretion
- Holding a Single Share Equity CFD position into an earnings release pertaining to that underlying equity. To avoid being in breach of this rule, you must close all such Single Share Equity CFD positions by 3:50 pm Eastern Time on the day of the release, if an aftermarket release, or on the preceding day, if a before market open release. Violation of this rule will constitute an immediate, hard breach of your account and any gain or loss on said position will be removed from any calculations.
- Entering into an Equity CFD at or near the end of the trading day with intent of gaining from the marketing gap between when the market closes and reopens on the subsequent trading day, as determined by the Company in its sole and absolute discretion.
- Attempting to arbitrage an assessment account with another account with the Company or any third-party company, as determined by the Company in its sole and absolute discretion.
- If the Company detects that your trading constitutes Prohibited Trading, your participation in the program will be terminated and may include forfeiture of any fees paid to the Company. Additionally, and before any Trader shall receive a funded account, the trading activity of the Trader under these Terms and Conditions shall be reviewed by both the Company and the Broker to determine whether such trading activity constitutes Prohibited Trading. In the case of Prohibited Trading, the Trader shall not receive a funded account.
- Additionally, the Company reserves the right to disallow or block any Trader from participating in the program for any reason, in the Company’s sole and absolute discretion.
To view all Prohibited Uses, please review our Terms and Conditions here, https://dashboardanalytix.com/client-terms-and-policies/?v=7516fd43adaa .